PDA

View Full Version : Was the Breaking Bad thread intentionally closed? If so, why?

scottie
08-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Just very curious.

LA Ute
08-19-2013, 03:35 PM
I can still see it. I wonder why you can't? Maybe you haven't aid your dues? ;) Seriously, let us know if you can't open it. I don't want you to miss my pontifications about violence.

scottie
08-19-2013, 03:54 PM
I can see it too, but "Closed" as in there's a padlock on it and inside it says "Closed Thread" at the top and bottom.

http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.php?286-Breaking-Bad-thread

Jarid in Cedar
08-19-2013, 03:58 PM
Fixed

concerned
08-19-2013, 04:18 PM
I can still see it. I wonder why you can't? Maybe you haven't aid your dues? ;) Seriously, let us know if you can't open it. I don't want you to miss my pontifications about violence.

I cant open it either, which is good, because my wife and I watched five episodes this weekend and we are now halfway thru season 2. Have to continue the Breaking Bad internet black out.

LA Ute
08-19-2013, 05:27 PM
I cant open it either, which is good, because my wife and I watched five episodes this weekend and we are now halfway thru season 2. Have to continue the Breaking Bad internet black out.

I am using spoiler tags, as promised. Do not fear my posts.

OrangeUte
08-19-2013, 07:45 PM

make sure: (1) that you tape the current season on your dvr and save it. Netflix won't have it for awhile; and (2) don't go into the other thread b/c I am horrible about putting spoiler tags.

concerned
08-19-2013, 08:21 PM
make sure: (1) that you tape the current season on your dvr and save it. Netflix won't have it for awhile; and (2) don't go into the other thread b/c I am horrible about putting spoiler tags.

the other thread is the least of my problems. I cant go on twitter at all. Once school and football starts, our binge watching will slow down. By the time we get to the fifth season, it might be on netflix.

OrangeUte
08-20-2013, 09:20 PM
the other thread is the least of my problems. I cant go on twitter at all. Once school and football starts, our binge watching will slow down. By the time we get to the fifth season, it might be on netflix.

For your sake I hope so. This last 8 episode stretch is an amazing payoff. The first 5 seasons were absolutely amazing. If this current run keeps up (and I have every ounce of belief that it will) at what it is doing, then we are in for the best television sign off for a series ever. Better even than M*A*S*H.