PDA

View Full Version : Food at RES

roseparkutes
09-08-2013, 11:27 AM
The food at RES has gotten really bad lately. The last 2 games my group has bought quite a bit of food and every thing has below quality standards. I know a lot of stadiums have great food, I wish RES would step up and bring in better higher quality foods. How hard is it not to burn hot dogs?

UTEopia
09-08-2013, 12:30 PM
I don't remember the name of the burger stand in the south endzone, but I think the burgers and fries are very good. Cowboy corndogs are always an excellent choice. Not much of a fan of the mexican food options. The rice bowls are okay.

Diehard Ute
09-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Don't really think someone buying a hot dog gets to critique the food. ;)

Try a DP Cheesesteak sometime, they're great.

wuapinmon
09-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Don't really think someone buying a hot dog gets to critique the food. ;)

There are hot dogs out there so exquisite that if you had an inkling of what you are missing you would be crushed and debilitated under an intolerable weight of despair and regret.

Diehard Ute
09-08-2013, 05:49 PM
There are hot dogs out there so exquisite that if you had an inkling of what you are missing you would be crushed and debilitated under an intolerable weight of despair and regret.

No, I know all about those, but you're not going to find them at concession stands which are fundraisers for HS kids

There are far better options at RES.

LA Ute
09-08-2013, 07:15 PM
there are hot dogs out there so exquisite that if you had an inkling of what you are missing you would be crushed and debilitated under an intolerable weight of despair and regret.

lol!

SoCalPat
09-08-2013, 08:48 PM
lol!

Wuap speaks gospel. Here's one of the best in the country:

http://www.tedshotdogs.com/

roseparkutes
09-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Don't get me wrong the places in the sez are good. But in talking about in general the concession are crap, you'd think the U would upgrade some how. Maybe hopefully beer ( I know it won't happen) at least not burn or water down everything