PDA

View Full Version : Pac12 Now App and Comcast

Diehard Ute
08-28-2014, 08:09 AM
Just a heads up

As of yesterday comcast subscribers have full access to the Pac12 Now app.

Brian
09-11-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm moving soon, and will dropping my ATT Uverse for either Dish, or Comcast. I'd prefer to go with comcast, and bundle the network. I'm outside the PAC12 footprint. It looks like I can PAC12 (channel 768) with the premier package, but it's not HD??????

What are my other options? The Pac12 App just lets me watch it on a phone/ipad, right?

Diehard Ute
09-11-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm moving soon, and will dropping my ATT Uverse for either Dish, or Comcast. I'd prefer to go with comcast, and bundle the network. I'm outside the PAC12 footprint. It looks like I can PAC12 (channel 768) with the premier package, but it's not HD??????

What are my other options? The Pac12 App just lets me watch it on a phone/ipad, right?

You can also watch on a computer at the website.

If you have an appleTV box and an iPhone or ipad you can stream it right to your TV (or get an adapter and plug your ipad into your tv and use your tv as a monitor)

Mormon Red Death
09-11-2014, 01:00 PM
You can also watch on a computer at the website.

If you have an appleTV box and an iPhone or ipad you can stream it right to your TV (or get an adapter and plug your ipad into your tv and use your tv as a monitor)

YOu can't do that anymore. A message will come on your screen saying that this is mobile viewing only.

Diehard Ute
09-11-2014, 01:15 PM
YOu can't do that anymore. A message will come on your screen saying that this is mobile viewing only.

Works fine for me from the PAC12 Now app. Just watched a few minutes of "The Drive" which is live. Streamed just fine over Apple TV

Utah
09-11-2014, 03:21 PM
I streamed the Fresno game from my laptop (PAC-12 website through Xfinity) to the Apple TV. Looked great.

utefan
09-11-2014, 04:57 PM
You can use a chromecast to watch it on your TV from the app. Either stream it on your computer using the Chrome browser, and hit the cast button, or use the app on your phone and cast your entire screen.

Mormon Red Death
09-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Works fine for me from the PAC12 Now app. Just watched a few minutes of "The Drive" which is live. Streamed just fine over Apple TV

I have a connector for the IPAD that does HDMI when I tried to connect it gave me an error saying "This is mobile only" I then hooked up my mini mac and watched the game like I have for the past couple of years.