PDA

View Full Version : Utah Utes Football 2015 Schedule

SigmaUte
09-16-2014, 08:26 PM
Thoughts?

sancho
09-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Thoughts?

Fill in the blank: We win this week, Michigan fires Hoke, and all eyes are on SLC Sept 3 for the debut of ______________ as the Wolverines new head coach.

I like all the optimism around here this week. People are picking us to throttle Michigan. Michigan! On the road! So, I say we take our senior QB, and we cut through this schedule like a knife through butter. We log our first Pac-12 wins against Oregon and UW (both on the road!), and we hand Stanford their third consecutive Utah loss in the Pac-12 title game in their backyard.

Applejack
09-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Fill in the blank: We win this week, Michigan fires Hoke, and all eyes are on SLC Sept 3 for the debut of ______________ as the Wolverines new head coach.

I like all the optimism around here this week. People are picking us to throttle Michigan. Michigan! On the road! So, I say we take our senior QB, and we cut through this schedule like a knife through butter. We log our first Pac-12 wins against Oregon and UW (both on the road!), and we hand Stanford their third consecutive Utah loss in the Pac-12 title game in their backyard.

Optimism? Remember, the utes haven't when with me in attendance since we beat unlv at home in 2010. Just sayin.

Applejack
09-16-2014, 08:44 PM
[FONT=Verdana

Thoughts?[/FONT]

ack! Where is Washington State? Where is byu? I want cupcakes!!!!!!!!

DrumNFeather
09-16-2014, 08:51 PM

Greg Schiano.

SigmaUte
09-16-2014, 08:59 PM
Optimism? Remember, the utes haven't when with me in attendance since we beat unlv at home in 2010. Just sayin.

Are you going to the Michigan game?

ack! Where is Washington State? Where is byu? I want cupcakes!!!!!!!!

Too be fair WSU has actually beat us in the last 4 years.

SigmaUte
09-16-2014, 09:00 PM
Greg Schiano.

But is he a "Michigan Man"? whatever that is...

DrumNFeather
09-16-2014, 09:05 PM
But is he a "Michigan Man"? whatever that is...
The current Michigan Man ain't working out...remember, Alabama went outside the family for Nick Saban. If you're desperate, you'll forego those kind of standards. Maybe they throw a bunch of money at Les Miles.

UtahsMrSports
09-17-2014, 07:48 AM
I like that there is only one "Bye" on the schedule. Having two byes this year, both before we have played half of our games, really blows.

DrumNFeather
09-17-2014, 07:51 AM
I like that there is only one "Bye" on the schedule. Having two byes this year, both before we have played half of our games, really blows.
Unless we win both games after the bye...

concerned
09-17-2014, 07:55 AM
I think we have two byes. Unless I misread it , we don't start until the second week of the season. So Michigan will have a game under its belt on Sept. 3.

concerned
09-17-2014, 08:04 AM
I think we have two byes. Unless I misread it , we don't start until the second week of the season. So Michigan will have a game under its belt on Sept. 3.

I am wrong. Our game is Michigan's first game too.

UtahsMrSports
09-17-2014, 08:05 AM
Unless we win both games after the bye...

Lol. Well yeah. I am speaking from a selfish "I hate waiting two weeks to see my team play" perspective.