PDA

View Full Version : 2014 elections

sancho
10-07-2014, 07:25 PM
So, I haven't voted for a few years. There should some kind of list, so candidates would know not to send me junk mail every day. I get 2-3 pieces daily, mostly from the same people. Every single flyer from a Democrat is about abortion. This is not a current issue in my state or nation as far as I can tell, but it's the only talking point. I've only seen one political ad this season from a Democrat that was not about abortion (it was for our governor who I think is pretty safe). Most of the junk from Republicans is about Obamacare. None of this makes me want to put in enough effort to figure out who to vote for.

LA Ute
10-07-2014, 10:00 PM
So, I haven't voted for a few years. There should some kind of list, so candidates would know not to send me junk mail every day. I get 2-3 pieces daily, mostly from the same people. Every single flyer from a Democrat is about abortion. This is not a current issue in my state or nation as far as I can tell, but it's the only talking point. I've only seen one political ad this season from a Democrat that was not about abortion (it was for our governor who I think is pretty safe). Most of the junk from Republicans is about Obamacare. None of this makes me want to put in enough effort to figure out who to vote for.

Obviously you need to learn more about the War on Women.

LA Ute
11-06-2014, 06:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KhfREyQgU#t=44