PDA

View Full Version : My "enter" button doesn't work...

Utah
02-22-2013, 07:43 AM
Am I doing something wrong or have an incorrect setting on my computer? Every time I hit the "Enter" button, it does not allow me to make a new paragraph. Thanks.

Jarid in Cedar
02-22-2013, 08:24 AM
I am not sure. I will see what I can find out. It isn't in any of the settings that I am aware. Let me know if it keeps happening.

U-Ute
02-22-2013, 08:45 AM
Am I doing something wrong or have an incorrect setting on my computer? Every time I hit the "Enter" button, it does not allow me to make a new paragraph. Thanks.

What computer+browser combo are you using?

Utah
02-22-2013, 09:39 AM
I was on my work computer, PC, firefox and explorer.

I just jumped to my laptop (air book/mac ha ha) and it is working fine. I think it must be my PC. I think I have a virus on it. It seems to be a me problem, not a problem with the site.

On a side note, do I need virus protection for my mac?

U-Ute
02-22-2013, 09:56 AM
I was on my work computer, PC, firefox and explorer.

I just jumped to my laptop (air book/mac ha ha) and it is working fine. I think it must be my PC. I think I have a virus on it. It seems to be a me problem, not a problem with the site.

If it is impacting your keyboard, I would figure that out pronto. That could be a malfunctioning keylogger. :(

On a side note, do I need virus protection for my mac?

They aren't as prevalent but, unfortunately, those viruses do exist (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4803986/Facebook-hack-gang-hit-Apple-staffs-Mac-computers-with-a-virus.html). I think they are becoming more popular as the Apple popularity has grown.

Applejack
02-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Was this thread started by my grandmother?

Utah
02-22-2013, 01:08 PM
Was this thread started by my grandmother?

Hey, jerk. ;)

I am a vibrant 31 year old.

:)