PDA

View Full Version : President Elect Trump tweets about Utah's upcoming opponents

Applejack
09-18-2016, 04:13 PM
USC has really dropped off. All that 5 star talent and they are 1-2? Sad.

Applejack
09-18-2016, 04:14 PM
OMG did you see the Alabama-USC score? I was worried that USC might invoke the mercy rule.

Applejack
09-18-2016, 04:16 PM
One of USC's players has been accused of rape. Pathetic. Rapists are truly bad people (and often Mexican immigrants too)

Applejack
09-18-2016, 04:20 PM
Clay Helton is a loser. 0-3 against Stanford? He's made USC the doormat of the league. #Loser

U-Ute
09-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Two tweets, one hour apart:

Look at USC. If I was the coach that team would be the best. Number one. There is no way we would lose to Stanford.

By the way David Shaw called me the other day to tell me how much he supports what I am doing. I told him thanks and gave him some advice on how to get Cafferty involved. See I love winners.

UtahsMrSports
09-18-2016, 06:07 PM
No one cares about the failing @insideusc. They are desperate! Meanwhile @utah_football is doing great and Making Pac12 Great Again!

Applejack
09-18-2016, 06:32 PM
I hope Stevie t (weird last name) is happy playing for a last place team. He could have been 3-0 with Utah! So stupid.

LA Ute
09-18-2016, 07:12 PM
No one cares about the failing @insideusc. They are desperate! Meanwhile @utah_football is doing great and Making Pac12 Great Again!

USC should be very, very embarrassed about their head coach, Choking Clay Helton. He's never even been a head coach before. That's not how to win. He's a rookie. USC's a big job. Who hires rookies to do big jobs? I don't hire rookies and I don't know why they hired Choking Clay. He's a loser, lost two games, only won one. Unbelievable.

Now Utah, well that's another story. People in Utah love me. I love them. You're gonna see me walk away with 70% of the votes in that state. I love Mormons. And Utah's football season is going to be beautiful. Trust me on this, you won't believe how beautiful it's going to be. The people who've said it's not going to be terrific are going to be very embarrassed, believe me. Hugely beautiful. Very, very beautiful.

Applejack
09-18-2016, 08:45 PM
Usc's offense is terrible. Unwatchable! Utah has troy Williams and he is amazing at passing and running.

chrisrenrut
09-18-2016, 09:14 PM
USC should be very, very embarrassed about their head coach, Choking Clay Helton. He's never even been a head coach before. That's not how to win. He's a rookie. USC's a big job. Who hires rookies to do big jobs? I don't hire rookies and I don't know why they hired Choking Clay. He's a loser, lost two games, only won one. Unbelievable.

Now Utah, well that's another story. People in Utah love me. I love them. You're gonna see me walk away with 70% of the votes in that state. I love Mormons. And Utah's football season is going to be beautiful. Trust me on this, you won't believe how beautiful it's going to be. The people who've said it's not going to be terrific are going to be very embarrassed, believe me. Hugely beautiful. Very, very beautiful.

You know Twitter has a 140 character limit, right? Even the Donald can't get Twitter to break that rule. You'll probably need to do a "1 of 8" type tweet for that.

LA Ute
09-18-2016, 09:19 PM
You know Twitter has a 140 character limit, right? Even the Donald can't get Twitter to break that rule. You'll probably need to do a "1 of 8" type tweet for that.

I use Tweetcaster, which allows longer tweets. It's a beautiful app (http://tweetcaster.com/).

Rocker Ute
09-18-2016, 09:30 PM
LosingUSC going to get beat so bad they'll have blood coming out of their eyes, ear, nose and their whatevers. It's disgusting. #noclass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Applejack
09-19-2016, 01:39 PM
Never liked that Dopey Porter Gustin. Utah is better off without him. I much prefer @Cody_Barton4. If Clay Helton were honest he'd say the same thing.

Rocker Ute
09-19-2016, 01:45 PM
If I were the coach at USC we'd never lose, it's simple. I would have the best offense, defense and the classiest cheerleaders.

SeattleUte
09-20-2016, 12:49 AM
The system is rigged. I'm telling you that the Pac 12 will do everything in its power to get the refs to help USC win!

Applejack
09-20-2016, 06:57 AM
Three days until game day and the line is shifting in Utah's favor. By game day we should be favored by 7. Everyone loves Utah!

Solon
09-20-2016, 07:43 AM
Three days until game day and the line is shifting in Utah's favor. By game day we should be favored by 7. Everyone loves Utah!

USC is stupid. Stupid. The Trojans are the most gullible people in all of ancient myth. They saw the big horse and decided to bring it in to their country The Utes wouldn't let that happen. If the Utes were running Troy, they would have built a bigger wall. They wouldn't fall for some stupid Greek trick.

Those Trojans are more gullible than anyone - and I would know.

Rocker Ute
09-20-2016, 08:10 AM
I have powerful friends who call me and say "USC is a loser", believe me they know. Nobody likes losers. I win.

Applejack
09-20-2016, 08:30 AM
John Robinson, Pete Carroll, all the great usc coaches love me. Loser clay Helton is an imposter. Tragic.

Applejack
09-20-2016, 02:26 PM
There are rumors that a USC player punched Losing Clay Helton who then curled up in a corner and sucked his thumb. Everyone on the team laughed at their coach. I don't know if the rumors are true, but people are talking.

Applejack
09-23-2016, 07:55 AM
Wherever the @insideUSC goes, it rains: it's raining in SLC and the Trojans are responsible for the terrible, awful weather. When I'm president, we won't have to worry about rain ever again.

Senioritis
09-23-2016, 08:13 AM
My lawyers want to sue Stevie T so badly for irresponsible transferring. I said no (for now), but they are watching. Really disgusting.

UtahsMrSports
09-23-2016, 11:40 AM
Happy return Stevie t! I employ many thousands of Polynesian. I love polynesians!

(Attached is a picture of him eating something from rumbi island grill, on top of a messy desk with his thumbs up. Desk includes An image of what looks like an ex wife in a bikini.)

NorthwestUteFan
09-23-2016, 11:46 AM
(Plot twist: that wasn't his wife, it was his daughter...)

NorthwestUteFan
09-23-2016, 11:47 AM
(Plot twist: that wasn't his wife, it was his daughter...)
(and not the daughter he tried to get Marla Maples to abort...)

Applejack
09-23-2016, 12:51 PM
Ten months ago Vegas has us as four TD underdogs. Now, we are favored by 3! Everybody loves Utah! Everybody loves a winner! @LoserClayHelton

Rocker Ute
09-23-2016, 01:47 PM
Cowboy Corndogs are the very best corndogs money could buy, believe me. I have searched the world for prime hot dogs worthy of the Trump name. USC could only wish to have a classy meal like that, I'm not going to lie to you. Everybody is talking about it.

Applejack
09-25-2016, 01:07 PM
Great game on Friday! Everyone loves Utah! Thanks to USC: what a really talented and well coached bunch. Coach Helton has them moving them on the right direction. Fight on!

Applejack
09-25-2016, 01:08 PM
Cal? Aren't they the hippies that want to ban football? They have a football team?

Solon
09-26-2016, 03:40 PM
Cal? Aren't they the hippies that want to ban football? They have a football team?

At Cal, the marijuana problem is so bad that I don't see how they have time for football. I'm not pointing to anyone specific, but I am pretty sure that Jared Goff was a drug dealer last year. I mean, he did throw 5 interceptions.

Applejack
09-27-2016, 06:09 AM
I hate cutesy nicknames: bambi, misty, Don, cal. Be an adult! Use your full name! Cal sounds like an unemployed teen who has never owned a building.

Rocker Ute
09-27-2016, 08:12 AM
Believe me, wealthy people I know are saying, "Really Utah should be winning by more..." It's true. These are smart people. I made $658M last year, its all right there!

U-Ute
09-27-2016, 10:20 AM
Cal shows everythyig that is wrong with America. Immigrants paying for education with drug money helped by Clinton policies.

Applejack
09-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Sonny dykes is from Texas. Davis Webb is from Texas. Rb Vic enwere is from Texas. Maybe they should rename the team "Tex."

NorthwestUteFan
09-27-2016, 08:44 PM
"Cal has a yuge Offense. All other offenses in the PAC are weak. Cal is going to win bigly!"

-sniff-

Rocker Ute
09-28-2016, 12:50 PM
Unbelievable news. Trump University has been absorbed by Cal. When you graduate you get premium steak mailed straight to your home. Big league.

wally
09-28-2016, 03:47 PM
"I'm sorry, but i just gotta say, Cal deserves what's coming to them. Utah. what can you say about them? strong, tough defense. That quarterback, clutch. Yuuuge game. "

concerned
09-28-2016, 03:54 PM
I was going to predict that Utah will kill Cal, absolutely destroy them with amazing offense and defense, which we will, but it wouldn't be nice, because some Cal fans might read this board, so I am not going to say anything. Next game, however, I am going to be a lot harder on Utah's opponent. I am not going to be so nice.

UBlender
09-29-2016, 08:23 AM
Many people are saying that PAC 12 football is best after dark. How can UtahvCal start in the daylight? Sad! Vote Trump and we'll Make America Late Again.

Applejack
09-29-2016, 08:32 AM
Let's be honest, without the weather why would anyone go to Cal? They wouldn't! They are forced to recruit almost entirely from the state of California to find players willing to attend that dump. No one from Utah on their roster. Telling.

DrumNFeather
09-29-2016, 08:44 AM
Sonny Dykes' real name is Daniel. Any man not willing to use his first name at work can't be trusted.

UBlender
09-30-2016, 08:53 AM
Did crooked Davis Webb come to Cal because Sonny Dykes (check out sex tape and past) threatened to force him to watch his sex tape?

DrumNFeather
09-30-2016, 01:40 PM
They will probably outsource their sports to China and Mexico. I will tax them and make them beg to come back.

Jon Wilner (https://twitter.com/wilnerhotline)
Verified account‏@wilnerhotline (https://twitter.com/wilnerhotline)

.@CalAthletics (https://twitter.com/CalAthletics) had a $20M deficit in FY16. A task force is considering alternate models, including downsizing

Applejack
09-30-2016, 04:09 PM
Cal's financials are a mess. They built a new stadium (ugly, btw) that they didn't have money for. Sounds like a team Hillary would love!

Rocker Ute
10-01-2016, 07:15 AM
I could have said some really ugly nasty things about Cal but I didn't. Maybe I will later, who can say?

Rocker Ute
10-01-2016, 09:23 AM
I won't say it, but a lot of people are saying key Cal players can't pass a drug test, but I promised I wouldn't say it, it's inappropriate.

Applejack
10-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Cal cheated. Ask the smart people, they will tell you it's true.

Rocker Ute
10-02-2016, 09:35 PM
That game last night was rigged, you heard it here first. Real Americans wanted Utah to win bigly.

Applejack
10-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Arizona is the state that hasn't clamped down on the illegal immigration problem. Shame on them! They deserve the beatdown that is coming.

SeattleUte
10-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Utes are the best. I love women!

DrumNFeather
10-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Coach Whittingham should get his 100th win on Saturday vs. Arizona. Frankly I think he was treated very, very badly by the officials last week.

Irving Washington
10-05-2016, 12:40 PM
If Sheriff Arpaio was Arizona's coach they'd be the undefeated national championship. Believe me, their defense would be an impenetrable wall, like mine. The only thing that could stop them would be the corrupt NCAA establishment and those chunky Title IX dykes

Rocker Ute
10-05-2016, 01:15 PM
I've met the real Miss Housekeeping, she was a cow, believe me, I know. Who judges these things? I could say some really rough stuff about her, but I won't. Utah wins bigly.

Applejack
10-05-2016, 02:20 PM
A poor, misguided young man choose Arizona over his hometown Utes. Kahi Neves. Poor choice. Terrible choice. You only have one chance to make good decisions in life. Look at me, I make the best decisions!

Two Utes
10-05-2016, 03:37 PM
You're gonna love our offense this week. It's gonna be great. We have the best people. The best people. Crooked Hillary will be cheering for those losers from Arizona. She's a loser.

Applejack
10-12-2016, 11:40 AM
I haven't tweeted this week because the opponent is so boring. Oregon State? Beavers? Think up a better nickname. I did: the OSU Growling Man-Bear Demons! My nicknames are the best!

Applejack
10-12-2016, 11:41 AM
Sorry Gary Andersen. You'll be the second former Ute D-coordinator to suffer defeat to the Utes this year. Even in defeat, you lose.

Solon
10-12-2016, 11:48 AM
Sorry Gary Andersen. You'll be the second former Ute D-coordinator to suffer defeat to the Utes this year. Even in defeat, you lose.

We're going to move the ball on the Beavers; we're going to move it on them very heavily; maybe take them furniture shopping.

When you're a star defense, you can do anything to the Beavers. They let you do it. Whatever you want. Grab them by the -- wait what???

SeattleUte
10-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Who ever heard of this many injuries. It's not natural. I'm telling you, folks, they're trying to take us out any way they can.

Applejack
10-13-2016, 08:26 AM
Whatever you think about the beavers, you have to admit that they are awful. They won their first Pac12 game in two years last week. Embarrassing.

Applejack
10-17-2016, 07:22 AM
Great game in Corvallis. Congrats to Gary A on having a great team. Now on to those cheating Bruins.

Solon
10-17-2016, 07:59 AM
Great game in Corvallis. Congrats to Gary A on having a great team. Now on to those cheating Bruins.
This Rosen kid for UCLA is supposed to be pretty good, but that's just the secret MSM conspiracy to hype the California elite. He's not. Trust me, I know.

DrumNFeather
10-17-2016, 08:01 AM
I don't understand why Rick Neuheisl is not the coach there anymore. He was treated very, very badly by them. They deserve to lose.

Applejack
10-17-2016, 08:17 AM
People claim I'm jealous of UCLA. I'm not! There is nothing that could get me to enroll in that dump of a school in that dump of a town, LA. Too fake.

Rocker Ute
10-17-2016, 08:51 AM
I'm glad the shackles are finally off. The UCLA game is rigged, everyone is talking about it. Why is nobody questioning Malarky Mora (check out sex tape and past). Disgusting!

DrumNFeather
10-17-2016, 09:03 AM
The Mora family has been under-performing in the coaching profession for 30 years! If they worked for me I'd have said 'you're fired' long ago.

Applejack
10-18-2016, 12:30 PM
John Wooden, Lew Alcindor, and Bill Walton would be embarrassed by this UCLA team. Hell, even Matt Barnes would find this squad embarrassing. Yuck. So disappointing.

Applejack
10-19-2016, 12:10 PM
UCLA graduates include Urkel, Marilyn Manson's girlfriend, and the non-vampire from the Twilight movies. What a weird, perverted school.

DrumNFeather
10-24-2016, 08:42 AM
Chico McClatcher was the name of a villain in a fantastic Western I watched once. Really it was great. Trust me. Nobody knows Westerns like I do and the one with Chico McClatcher as the villain was by far the best.

Applejack
10-24-2016, 08:46 AM
Crooked Chris has the Huskies ranked #4. What a joke! The polls are rigged. Look for a resounding win on Saturday.

Rocker Ute
10-24-2016, 01:07 PM
The lying media has Washington -10.5, but really it is Utah -3.5. We are going to win.

Applejack
11-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Arizona is the source of our immigration woes. Most of the illegals in Arizona live in the Phoenix area and suck our public education dollars dry. Arizona State is the source of every thing bad in the universe!

wally
11-07-2016, 02:08 PM
If the we come out on top against ASU, of course we will accept the results of the game....But, we should also reserve our right to contest the results of the game. ASU is protected by a system that is rigged in favor of members of the establishment. It's a shame. What can I say?

DrumNFeather
11-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Believe me, there are some fantastic coaching headsets out there and Todd Graham's is not one of them. He looks like a drive-through operator.

Applejack
11-10-2016, 11:38 AM
I'm at asu(s stadium right now. Really, really low energy. Disappointing

DrumNFeather
11-10-2016, 12:13 PM
Does President-Elect Trump tweet different things about Utah's opponents?

"I'm hoping for a very, very hard fought game between two teams whose states, let's be honest, really helped me in this election."

Gross - I hope not!

U-Ute
11-15-2016, 08:29 AM
Updated thread title for context.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Or do we have a new thread as Trump realizes what he has gotten himself into?

7pV1DcmORi6Zy

Rocker Ute
11-15-2016, 08:58 AM
You know, I'm kind of afraid to participate in this thread anymore.

NorthwestUteFan
11-15-2016, 11:32 AM
You know, I'm kind of afraid to participate in this thread anymore.
It feels icky to have Trump on the side of our team.

wally
11-18-2016, 03:15 PM
University of Oregon Football, what a mess. Total disaster. Utah is gonna drain the Duck swamp. Utah's front 7, so good. Nobody is better at Defense than Utah, nobody. Phil Knight needs to step up and make Oregon great again.

LA Ute
11-19-2016, 09:16 AM
Oregon is a failing program, very weak. Just horrible. I'll guarantee you that you'll see a tremendous game from Utah. They're very, very good, and at the university they don't like Romney. You're going to see a yuge win for the Utes.

U-Ute
11-20-2016, 08:22 AM
The elites didn't want a team of the people in the playoffs. System rigged!

U-Ute
11-20-2016, 08:25 AM
My close friend Phil Knight is the best at defense. Absolute best. New SecDef. Will be amazing!

LA Ute
11-22-2016, 01:18 PM
All the marijuana smoking in Colorado is amazing and horrible. Half of this Colorado team will probably be high during the game. I'm going to end that. You'll see.

DrumNFeather
11-22-2016, 01:28 PM
Colorado voted for Hillary. Very disappointing. They deserve to lose.

Applejack
02-15-2017, 04:34 PM
The Utes' with the most players IN HISTORY invited to NFL combine! I'm glad I coached them up.