PDA

View Full Version : utefans.net

Scorcho
10-22-2016, 10:44 PM
I hope this is ok to post here

I think its dead.

The owner is now in jail, ánd the bill hasn't been paid.

Utah
10-22-2016, 10:46 PM
It's too bad. Be grateful for the good in your life.

Utefan51
10-22-2016, 10:49 PM
It's probably for the best that it stays dead. It had been going down hill for a while.

Snowman
10-23-2016, 08:02 AM
What happened?

U-Ute
10-23-2016, 08:06 AM
What happened?

We've been asking that for years.

Dwight Schr-Ute
10-23-2016, 04:37 PM
I hope this is ok to post here

I think its dead.

The owner is now in jail, ánd the bill hasn't been paid.

Not a great six months for Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mormon Red Death
10-23-2016, 05:30 PM
if we are looking for posters from utefans can we get tinfish? anybody know him?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Irving Washington
10-23-2016, 06:49 PM
if we are looking for posters from utefans can we get tinfish? anybody know him?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Can we get Goatnapper?

U-Ute
10-24-2016, 08:35 AM
Our plan is to accept our Ute bretheren with open arms.

If anyone has a way to contact some of these people, please let them know about the site. Just make sure not to mention LA Ute.

The Thrill
10-24-2016, 09:29 AM
Most of us Utefans.net freaks already know about UB5. There was a big push over there to go to utehub a few months ago once we began to see the demise of the site. I'm sure many will go there and here until they feel comfortable with one or the other. I've already invested a great deal of time over here so I'm here to stay.

LA Ute
10-24-2016, 09:49 AM
As we recruit la créeme de Utefans.net, let's remember: we want quality posters here. "Quality" means that I like them, and that they limit themselves to posts that I agree with. No SU acolytes are allowed. Also, we have a strong preference for left-handed people who grew up in Sugarhouse.

SFUte
10-24-2016, 09:55 AM
Hey guys. Came to this site from time to time since LA Ute and I met at CAL basketball game in Berkeley 2013.

Looking forward to current news and people's opinions on Ute sports.

SFUte-

mpfunk
10-24-2016, 10:10 AM
As we recruit la créeme de Utefans.net, let's remember: we want quality posters here. "Quality" means that I like them, and that they limit themselves to posts that I agree with. No SU acolytes are allowed. Also, we have a strong preference for left-handed people who grew up in Sugarhouse.

I have a strong preference for SU acolytes. SU is a modern day hero.

I also doubt that utefans.net is dead for good. I'm sure that someone will end up buying it. For me though, it died years ago.

Rocker Ute
10-24-2016, 10:12 AM
I think we should limit any new people her to strictly left-handers.

mpfunk
10-24-2016, 10:13 AM

Although I am not a left-hander, I am a left-hander ally. I even married a left-hander.

SFUte
10-24-2016, 10:17 AM

Does being ambidextrous qualify:snack:

chrisrenrut
10-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Does being ambidextrous qualify:snack:

Does being anti-dexterous qualify?

justaute
10-24-2016, 10:23 AM
Where is everyone's UFN favorite...AnnArborUte?

Irving Washington
10-24-2016, 11:04 AM

I give out many left-handed compliments.

mpfunk
10-24-2016, 11:05 AM

I'm not sure we want that guy anywhere near here. For some reason though, I'm thinking of a Pat Bagley cartoon right now and really wanting some white cookies.

NorthwestUteFan
10-24-2016, 11:08 AM
a2ute everywhere else...

I would say that he should like a Moose sockpuppet but he carried on the ruse far longer than Moose is capable.

Hayes6
10-24-2016, 11:23 AM
Hello, fellow Utah Utes fans. Not the creme de la creme of utefans, but I'm left handed, so I have the going for me. Which is nice. Thanks for taking me in.

U-Ute
10-24-2016, 11:31 AM

I'm partial to U-Ute

U-Ute
10-24-2016, 11:32 AM
Hello, fellow Utah Utes fans. Not the creme de la creme of utefans, but I'm left handed, so I have the going for me. Which is nice. Thanks for taking me in.

Welcome!

Feel free to wander, just don't make eye contact with SeattleUte.

SeattleUte
10-24-2016, 11:37 AM
We are widely recognized as the smart board. LAUte fusses a great deal, which is misleading. He's very smart.

concerned
10-24-2016, 11:38 AM

You are a lawyer too, which may not be a plus, but it keeps you in lots of company.

I tried to get Pangloss to come over a couple of years ago. He stayed around for a while but disappeared. He sits behind me at the football games, so maybe i will try again.

72 would be a good addition to bolster LA ute's alt right perspective. (just kidding about the alt right, sort of). i

mpfunk
10-24-2016, 11:45 AM
Welcome!

Feel free to wander, just don't make eye contact with SeattleUte.

But definitely sit down and have a whiskey with him.

LA Ute
10-24-2016, 11:46 AM
72 would be a good addition to bolster LA ute's alt right perspective. (just kidding about the alt right, sort of). i

I think 72 was around here for awhile until you lefties drove him off. Besides, I subscribe to National Review and The Weekly Standard. I would be expelled from the alt-right if I tried to join it.

Welcome, Hayes. Go to Emigration Canyon and introduce yourself:

http://www.utahby5.com/forumdisplay.php?28-Emigration-Canyon-THIS-IS-THE-PLACE

UtahsMrSports
10-24-2016, 11:56 AM
Seattle Ute is a hero simply because his presence keeps a certain internet tough guy away.

LA Ute
10-24-2016, 12:02 PM
We are widely recognized as the smart board. LAUte fusses a great deal, which is misleading. He's very smart.

"Fusses," for the uninitiated, means "Keeps SU from making embarrassing mistakes."

mUUser
10-24-2016, 12:24 PM
Seattle Ute is a hero simply because his presence keeps a certain internet tough guy away.

Nice. If it's who I think you're thinking from UF.N, then I'm gone the day he arrives. Not a good dude.....horrible, horrible temper.

SeattleUte
10-24-2016, 12:33 PM

I'm the tomcat

H Man
10-24-2016, 12:41 PM
This must be the place eh?

Can someone point me to the line where I can buy my t shirt?

U-Ute
10-24-2016, 12:48 PM

From my vantage point, it would appear that a t shirt is not particularly useful to you.

concerned
10-24-2016, 12:56 PM

Excellent. Somebody besides Diehard Ute can answer my rudimentary gymnastics/Red Rocks questions.

mpfunk
10-24-2016, 01:00 PM
Welcome, H. The H-man photoshop days on Utefans were some of my favorite days over there.

I'm realizing how far removed I am from that board. I don't even remember those days. I suspect we will continue to have people show up here who I don't know who the hell they are. On the plus side, they may not know who the hell I am.

U-Ute
10-24-2016, 01:05 PM
I'm realizing how far removed I am from that board. I don't even remember those days. I suspect we will continue to have people show up here who I don't know who the hell they are. On the plus side, they may not know who the hell I am.

That definitely works in your favor.

mpfunk
10-24-2016, 01:08 PM
That definitely works in your favor.

It does indeed. Perhaps with all the new people, I will turn over a new leaf and make a run for the 2nd most loveable poster on the board. No way I can unseat HFN as the most loveable.

LA Ute
10-24-2016, 01:13 PM
Hey guys. Came to this site from time to time since LA Ute and I met at CAL basketball game in Berkeley 2013.

Looking forward to current news and people's opinions on Ute sports.

SFUte-

Welcome! I already know you, but go to Emigration Canyon and tell the others about yourself!

LA Ute
10-24-2016, 01:15 PM

You have to go here first:

Then t-shirt prices will be available to you.

The Thrill
10-24-2016, 01:34 PM
let's remember: we want quality posters here. "Quality" means that I like them, and that they limit themselves to posts that I agree with.

Well it was fun while it lasted guys. My stats are all rhetoric and perpetual nonsensical fluff.

LA Ute
10-24-2016, 03:41 PM
Well it was fun while it lasted guys. My stats are all rhetoric and perpetual nonsensical fluff.

But I like you and agree with your posts (because I usually can't really understand them and think you're doing good stuff). So you're good. Unlike SU, who has been on Double Secret Probation for years now.

big z
10-24-2016, 03:59 PM
I'm not a UFN elite but I am left handed. I normally stick to UteNation, but i'd like a place to crash for my message board fix.

After reading this thread, i'm not sure i'm smart enough for this group. :moron:

Diehard Ute
10-24-2016, 04:22 PM
I'm not a UFN elite but I am left handed. I normally stick to UteNation, but i'd like a place to crash for my message board fix.

After reading this thread, i'm not sure i'm smart enough for this group. :moron:

Don't let LA fool you, he uses cliff notes for most of his posts

LA Ute
10-24-2016, 04:36 PM

It worked! It worked! We fooled him into thinking we are smart!!!

Stick around, big z. We are warm and fuzzy and kinda dumb half the time. We are just joking around in this thread.

Don't let LA fool you, he uses cliff notes for most of his posts

You promised not to tell anyone about that, you scoundrel.

pangloss
10-24-2016, 04:40 PM

How about an exception?

UBlender
10-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Although I am not a left-hander, I am a left-hander ally. I even married a left-hander.

Hey, me too! :highfive:

LA Ute
10-24-2016, 04:55 PM
How about an exception?

OK, you're in.

SkinyUte
10-24-2016, 08:34 PM
Oh hai...so this is where everyone went.

One question: UB5 is a moose-free zone, correct?

mpfunk
10-24-2016, 08:51 PM
Oh hai...so this is where everyone went.

One question: UB5 is a moose-free zone, correct?
Yes indeed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

NorthwestUteFan
10-24-2016, 09:02 PM
Today I learned that the LA in LAUte stands for "Left 'Anded".

NorthwestUteFan
10-24-2016, 09:17 PM
That happened after H-Man and his beard (which are two distinct entities) were front and center on pics and videos after the 2010(?) Brandon Burton Block Party game vs byu. The ensuing Photoshop battles were epic and far reaching.

Hopefully HMan saved some of those pics, because losing those might be one the greatest regrets of uf.n going away.

The Thrill
10-24-2016, 10:39 PM
Hopefully HMan saved some of those pics, because losing those might be one the greatest regrets of uf.n going away.

If not I do. I was helpful in designing half of them. Truman Angels work was much better than mine though.

Diehard Ute
10-24-2016, 10:58 PM
Today I learned that the LA in LAUte stands for "Left 'Anded".

It's not Lovingly Annoying?

LA Ute
10-24-2016, 11:48 PM
It's not Lovingly Annoying?

Both lovingly and lovably.

Ute King
10-25-2016, 12:04 PM
You can all breathe a sigh of relief. I'm here.

U-Ute
10-25-2016, 01:12 PM
You can all breathe a sigh of relief. I'm here.

Welcome!

May I recommend an avatar?

#1 Utefan
10-25-2016, 04:15 PM

UFN "elite" is an oxymoron :).

LA Ute
10-25-2016, 05:56 PM
It looked like there were cliques there but I agree, calling them "elites" is a bit too much.

The Thrill
10-26-2016, 10:04 AM
I was on UF.N for the bulk of it's existence. There was a group of frat boys that turned it into their own personal message board and scared away a lot of great posters, you probably remember. We referred to them as "elites" simply because it fed their ego and it was funny to watch them eat it up. Somebody called me an elite once on there and said I could get away with whatever I wanted so I tested it out. Not great results for me. After a while they died off and many good posters found their way back onto the site but it was already in disrepair. Chris ran it into the ground to his benefit and ultimate demise.

LA Ute
10-26-2016, 10:54 AM
I was on UF.N for the bulk of it's existence. There was a group of frat boys that turned it into their own personal message board and scared away a lot of great posters, you probably remember. We referred to them as "elites" simply because it fed their ego and it was funny to watch them eat it up. Somebody called me an elite once on there and said I could get away with whatever I wanted so I tested it out. Not great results for me. After a while they died off and many good posters found their way back onto the site but it was already in disrepair. Chris ran it into the ground to his benefit and ultimate demise.

I had such a great time there back in the day.

ute_fan_79
10-26-2016, 02:39 PM

Just found my way over here. Haven't been on Utefans for several years, but started seeing some discussion on the Rivals and Scout sites that sent me your way. Amazingly enough, I'm a graduate of East High, growing up in the area of 1300 South and 1100 East if that's close enough to Sugarhouse and I'm left handed. Can I join the party?

LA Ute
10-26-2016, 02:44 PM
Just found my way over here. Haven't been on Utefans for several years, but started seeing some discussion on the Rivals and Scout sites that sent me your way. Amazingly enough, I'm a graduate of East High, growing up in the area of 1300 South and 1100 East if that's close enough to Sugarhouse and I'm left handed. Can I join the party?

You are in!! I'll teach you the password and handshake at a future time. (I consider that area part of my old stomping ground. I even went to Clayton Jr. High.)

You'd be in anyway but we like to have fun around here. It's a friendly place.

mUUser
10-26-2016, 03:00 PM
.....I even went to Clayton Jr. High.)

I knew we'd eventually find the chink in your armor.....(other than being an attorney, of course.) ;)

SoCalPat
10-26-2016, 03:08 PM
I knew we'd eventually find the chink in your armor.....(other than being an attorney, of course.) ;)

Hey there! I went to Clayton Junior High as well. (So did the subject of this thread).

concerned
10-26-2016, 03:09 PM
Hillside for me but Clayton for my kids.

ute_fan_79
10-26-2016, 03:14 PM
Roosevelt for me!

Scratch
10-26-2016, 03:39 PM
Another Clayton here. But I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who was cool enough to go to Bonneville Elementary.

Diehard Ute
10-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Pretty sure I'm going to have to leave soon. I'm from the suburbs

concerned
10-26-2016, 04:07 PM
Pretty sure I'm going to have to leave soon. I'm from the suburbs

Did you eat lunch at Canella's today? There was a big bunch of police offciers at the table next to us.

Diehard Ute
10-26-2016, 04:09 PM
Did you eat lunch at Canella's today? There was a big bunch of police offciers at the table next to us.

Nope.

I don't venture out during daylight hours. The sun is scary.

Irving Washington
10-26-2016, 05:35 PM
You are in!! I'll teach you the password and handshake at a future time. (I consider that area part of my old stomping ground. I even went to Clayton Jr. High.)

A Clayton COUGAR!

LA Ute
10-26-2016, 05:57 PM
Hillside for me but Clayton for my kids.

Doesn't count. You might know the school song but it's not embedded in your heart.

LA Ute
10-26-2016, 06:03 PM
Another Clayton here. But I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who was cool enough to go to Bonneville Elementary.

I hear the prisons are full of people who went to Bonneville.

The Thrill
10-26-2016, 06:16 PM
I even went to Clayton Jr. High.)

I lived on up the road from Clayton on St. Mary's Dr. with my grandpa for a couple of years while he was at the end of his life.
You might have known my grandpa, he taught Law at the U for several years.

Great area. Lady at my work grew up on the corner of Browning and 19th. I know that area well.
Myself I went to Evergreen. Eagles represent!

Irving Washington
10-26-2016, 06:18 PM
Doesn't count. You might know the school song but it's not embedded in your heart.

"We're always proud of Hillside Junior, ..."

big z
10-26-2016, 06:41 PM

I'm also a graduate of East, but I grew up in Glendale.

Rocker Ute
10-26-2016, 06:45 PM
Hail hail to Churchill Chargers, hail hail for victory! Hail hail for Churchill Chargers, for its noble history! We're proud to go to Churchill, we're proud to wear it's name! Always true to the blue and blue... Churchill Chargers we love you! Rah rah rah!

concerned
10-26-2016, 06:57 PM

Somewhere in the past hillside switched from the Hornets and the purple and white to the Huskies and the green and white. I don't know who they are.

concerned
10-26-2016, 06:59 PM
"We're always proud of Hillside Junior, ..."

They probably changed the song too

USS Utah
10-26-2016, 07:06 PM
My father attended Douglas Elementary and graduated from East High. I don't know what middle school he attended.

Solon
10-26-2016, 07:32 PM
My father attended Douglas Elementary and graduated from East High. I don't know what middle school he attended.
It looks like utefans is back up & running.

snowbirdute
10-27-2016, 09:32 AM
Sad that Utefans went where it did. It was alarming when he was asking for money a few weeks ago. I follow Kara on fb, and it looks like there are caustic aspects of those lives that make me worried for all involved. I truely loved many people on Utefans, Chris seemed like a good person. I hope things work out for him.

This seems like a good replacement. Change while hard, can be good.

Diehard Ute
10-27-2016, 09:36 AM
Sad that Utefans went where it did. It was alarming when he was asking for money a few weeks ago. I follow Kara on fb, and it looks like there are caustic aspects of those lives that make me worried for all involved. I truely loved many people on Utefans, Chris seemed like a good person. I hope things work out for him.

It's a good place here.

I still occasionally check in over there, but this is a much more stable and friendly place

And you can actually pick and choose what to read here, which is nice.

LA Ute
10-27-2016, 10:09 AM

Good to have you here. I think you'll enjoy the quality and the tenor of our discussions -- and I am sure you'll contribute a lot to them.

SoCalPat
10-27-2016, 10:19 AM
I lived on up the road from Clayton on St. Mary's Dr. with my grandpa for a couple of years while he was at the end of his life.
You might have known my grandpa, he taught Law at the U for several years.

Great area. Lady at my work grew up on the corner of Browning and 19th. I know that area well.
Myself I went to Evergreen. Eagles represent!

My first best friend at Clayton lived on Browning. Used to be a drugstore up the street on 21st East that had a Donkey Kong video game, then Donkey Kong Junior. We spent hours there playing that damn game, terrorizing all the locals that walked in.

SoCalPat
10-27-2016, 10:26 AM
It looks like utefans is back up & running.

Minus the shameless plug to give money, too. Maybe a corner has been turned.

Diehard Ute
10-27-2016, 11:41 AM
Minus the shameless plug to give money, too. Maybe a corner has been turned.

Check back in a year to see if a corner has been turned.

The Thrill
10-27-2016, 01:21 PM
Used to be a drugstore up the street on 21st East that had a Donkey Kong video game, then Donkey Kong Junior. We spent hours there playing that damn game, terrorizing all the locals that walked in.

Probably the Texaco on 21st East. Nothing to see there now but Ray's Barbershop is still there.

Irving Washington
10-27-2016, 01:30 PM
My first best friend at Clayton lived on Browning. Used to be a drugstore up the street on 21st East that had a Donkey Kong video game, then Donkey Kong Junior. We spent hours there playing that damn game, terrorizing all the locals that walked in.
The Family Variety Store? In the days I bought my baseball cards there it had one of those claw grabbing the toy machine and a Twirl Town toy rack. You're such a child.

Irving Washington
10-27-2016, 01:32 PM
Probably the Texaco on 21st East. Nothing to see there now but Ray's Barbershop is still there.
You mean Ingvar's Barber Shop. Ray was his trainee.

LA Ute
10-27-2016, 01:39 PM
You mean Ingvar's Barber Shop. Ray was his trainee.

Ingvar Brunsvik? That was on 17th East.

Irving Washington
10-27-2016, 01:53 PM
Youre right. 17th East and 17th South. A much better neighborhood. How could I make that mistake. I'm getting old.

Irving Washington
10-27-2016, 02:37 PM
It's just dawned on me. You were probably one of those hoods my brothers warned me hung out in the gully - Bob and Gary Thorup and you.

Applejack
10-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Bobcat4life!!!

Diehard Ute
10-27-2016, 02:53 PM
Bobcat4life!!!

Didn't know Bobcat Goldthwait had a fan club

LA Ute
10-27-2016, 02:58 PM
It's just dawned on me. You were probably one of those hoods my brothers warned me hung out in the gully - Bob and Gary Thorup and you.

Ingvar's was just up the street from our house. I'd walk up there to get my twice-monthly crewcut. He had great comic books to read while that was happening.

Yes, we hung out in the gully often. I was right across the street from our house. Mostly we just played army and cowboys and stuff like that. Nowadays it would be considered dangerous for young kids to play there. It probably was then, too.

Scratch
10-27-2016, 03:03 PM
Bobcat4life!!!

Well that just took a lot of the luster off of Bonneville.

Rocker Ute
10-27-2016, 05:58 PM
Would RockerUte please get back over there to UF.N and lend a hand? Pretty silly to let some dumb kid like Green Storm Ute run you off, RockerUte.

We share something in common... I'm not allowed to post at UF.n anymore.

concerned
10-27-2016, 06:21 PM
Ingvar's was just up the street from our house. I'd walk up there to get my twice-monthly crewcut. He had great comic books to read while that was happening.

Yes, we hung out in the gully often. I was right across the street from our house. Mostly we just played army and cowboys and stuff like that. Nowadays it would be considered dangerous for young kids to play there. It probably was then, too.

It is a park and a nature preserve now. Lots of kids play there and lots of people walk there dogs thru the gully

LA Ute
10-27-2016, 07:35 PM
It is a park and a nature preserve now. Lots of kids play there and lots of people walk there dogs thru the gully

I am going to have to visit! I took my sons there when they were little and it was still undeveloped. They thought it was the coolest place they've ever seen and were envious that I got to play there as a boy.

Snowman
10-27-2016, 08:14 PM
It looked like there were cliques there but I agree, calling them "elites" is a bit too much.

One time I was listening to a game on KALL and decided to join the Utefans chat room but almost everyone was in a private room where you needed an invite and I wasn't invited to their little circle jerk.

LA Ute
10-27-2016, 08:23 PM
One time I was listening to a game on KALL and decided to join the Utefans chat room but almost everyone was in a private room where you needed an invite and I wasn't invited to their little circle jerk.

I hope you stick around here. Our goal is to grow a community of Utah fans, people who love the University of Utah, and who want to enjoy each other's company and share their Ute sports-related passion and ideas in a respectful, friendly environment.

mUUser
10-27-2016, 09:39 PM
.... I'd walk up there to get my twice-monthly crewcut......Mostly we just played army and cowboys and stuff like that.....

Come on man!! You should've been protesting the war and thumbing a ride to Woodstock. Have you always been a squeaky clean goofball? -- and I ask that with all the kindness I can muster.

mpfunk
10-27-2016, 09:59 PM
Come on man!! You should've been protesting the war and thumbing a ride to Woodstock. Have you always been a squeaky clean goofball? -- and I ask that with all the kindness I can muster.
I can answer this for him.

Yes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

LA Ute
10-28-2016, 08:14 AM

I was about 10 years old. My radical side was yet to emerge. (The goofball side had always been out.)

Irving Washington
10-28-2016, 08:52 AM
I was about 10 years old. My radical side was yet to emerge. (The goofball side had always been out.)

Goofball? Nah. Radical? You never had braid on the bottom of your levis.

USS Utah
02-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Just saw this on Facebook:

Shelynn Evans (https://www.facebook.com/shelynnevans?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf)38 mins ·

My brother Chris Evans (https://www.facebook.com/utewebmonkey) just passed away! https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f44/1.5/24/1f622.png��https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f76/1.5/24/1f62d.png��https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f76/1.5/24/1f62d.png��https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f76/1.5/24/1f62d.png

LA Ute
02-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Just saw this on Facebook:

Very sad. Not surprising but terribly sad. He was a good man at heart. Just a few days ago I was just wearing the UteFans.net t-shirt he gave me. Still one of my favorites.

Rocker Ute
02-05-2017, 02:34 PM
Wow. Any idea what happened?

Dwight Schr-Ute
02-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Wow. Any idea what happened?

I've heard two different explanations this morning. 1. Drank himself to death and 2. Diabetes.

My diagnosis: both.

Scorcho
02-06-2017, 10:01 AM
I've heard two different explanations this morning. 1. Drank himself to death and 2. Diabetes.

My diagnosis: both.

Well I feel like an asshole. I was pissed at Chris for running Utefans into the ground. Clearly i underestimated the demons he was facing. :(

Hayes6
02-06-2017, 10:48 AM
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

LA Ute
02-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Many of us have been close to someone who is battling alcoholism or some other addiction. We know very well that the demons are real, the pain is real, and the odds against success seem almost impossible much of the time. At this point what runs through my mind is that we have lost a kind and generous man who had a positive effect on the lives of just about everyone who posts here, and hundreds, if not thousands, of other people with a shared passion for the Utah Utes. I'm sorry he's gone and I will miss him.

mUUser
02-06-2017, 11:24 AM
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Of all the signature lines on the board, this is my favorite.......by far (thank you Seattle Ute). I repeat it in my head every single morning, and yet, still often fail. :(

WhoAmISir
02-07-2017, 07:32 AM
From another forum. The tailgate has been extended from the original 11 - 1 to 11 - 2.

Please see this thread: http://www.utehub.com/forums/topic/and-now-it-official-chris-evans-memorial-tailgate/