PDA

View Full Version : Why does this site make all text run together?

Devildog
11-17-2016, 06:41 PM
There have been several threads I have attempted to post on where all the text runs together without allowing spaces between words. WTF?

Devildog
11-17-2016, 06:44 PM
Please don't tell me user error... I'm not that drunk. This is the only site I use that does that.

LA Ute
11-17-2016, 07:24 PM
This just started happening for me too. What’s up, U-Ute? Save us!

mpfunk
11-17-2016, 07:34 PM
Unclean, unclean. They have Applejack disease. Unclean.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Applejack
11-18-2016, 06:51 AM
Oh, I see, now you all recognize there is a problem with the site because YOU are inconvenienced. So selfish.

LA Ute
11-18-2016, 07:13 AM
Oh, I see, now you all recognize there is a problem with the site because YOU are inconvenienced. So selfish.

The problem suddenly went away for me. I attribute that to my living right, on and off the board. I hope magic happens for you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diehard Ute
11-18-2016, 08:26 AM

No. You didn't use protection and infected others. Who's the selfish one?

U-Ute
11-18-2016, 09:13 AM
I'm not sure what causes it or what makes it go away. I suspect it has to do with browser plugins.

What I have seen is that I've never had any problems using the Advanced editor. So I usually click "Reply With Quote" and then immediately click "Go Advanced".

mpfunk
11-18-2016, 11:24 AM

Unclean.Unclean.Unclean.Gettheehence,unclean.

Applejack
11-18-2016, 01:34 PM
For me, it is about "reply with quote." If I just reply I'm fine; reply with quote is where I encounter difficulty.

Dwight Schr-Ute
11-18-2016, 02:26 PM
For me, it is about "reply with quote." If I just reply I'm fine; reply with quote is where I encounter difficulty.

Here's a really odd work around that I've been doing when I reply with quote.

In the line directly under the quote, I hit the space bar, then a hard return to the next line down and then I don't have any problems.

If I hard return twice after the quote (which is my typical) I have the spacing issues.

SeattleUte
11-23-2016, 10:42 PM
I think moose has poisoned our water.

Diehard Ute
11-23-2016, 10:52 PM
I think moose has poisoned our water.

Moose don't respect the water shed signs.