PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to try to keep this as delicate as possible re: Monkey

Corvan
02-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Chris's wish was to be cremated with no funeral, viewing or ceremony other than an informal celebration of his life which is happening on Saturday. His brothers and sisters are covering the full cost of the cremation. If you have a desire to help the family with this cost may I strongly suggest that your donation be made directly to Jenkins Mortuary in Murray or to Chris's sisters and brothers directly rather than through any crowdfunding website that you might find a memorial fund set up?

LA Ute
02-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Chris's wish was to be cremated with no funeral, viewing or ceremony other than an informal celebration of his life which is happening on Saturday. His brothers and sisters are covering the full cost of the cremation. If you have a desire to help the family with this cost may I strongly suggest that your donation be made directly to Jenkins Mortuary in Murray or to Chris's sisters and brothers directly rather than through any crowdfunding website that you might find a memorial fund set up?

We get it, Corvan. Thanks for the heads up.