PDA

View Full Version : Ole..ole ole ole ... Utah vs Ole Miss - 9:30 Pacific Tip off

Mormon Red Death
11-17-2017, 07:03 AM
MGM Resorts Main Event on At&T sports net whatever the hell that is. Doesnt look Like I'll be able to watch as it doesnt even stream. Anybody have any info?

concerned
11-17-2017, 07:43 AM
MGM Resorts Main Event on At&T sports net whatever the hell that is. Doesnt look Like I'll be able to watch as it doesnt even stream. Anybody have any info?

ATT Sports Net is the old Root sports that that Jazz games are on. It is 693 on Comcast.

DrumNFeather
11-18-2017, 07:01 PM
ATT Sports Net is the old Root sports that that Jazz games are on. It is 693 on Comcast.And 412-04 on dish.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mormon Red Death
11-20-2017, 10:35 PM
And 412-04 on dish.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkI wish i could watch this game

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

sancho
11-20-2017, 10:44 PM
I just found it using my brother's dish TV. It looks and sounds like a projector reel from the 70s. The announcers sound like they are doing this for the first time.

...but we are winning 9-4.

hostile
11-20-2017, 11:10 PM
I just found it using my brother's dish TV. It looks and sounds like a projector reel from the 70s. The announcers sound like they are doing this for the first time.

...but we are winning 9-4.
Yeah. Pretty bad audio. Utes up 36-34 w 2:22 left in the half

sancho
11-20-2017, 11:49 PM
Barefield hot in first half. Now it's Bibbins in the 2nd.

sancho
11-21-2017, 12:19 AM
Good guys win. Bibbins was huge. Lots of turnovers.

LA Ute
11-21-2017, 12:20 AM
I stayed up and watched until the bitter end, and was impressed. The team plays with good chemistry and great unselfishness. They are very good at moving the ball. This should be a fun team to watch. They won’t be world beaters, but I think they’ll surprise some people and perhaps get into the postseason.

I like that Donnie Tillman kid.

hostile
11-21-2017, 12:22 AM
Nice to see the team not panic and get good shots when the lead was cut to 2 or 3. Good win.

SoCalPat
11-21-2017, 01:00 AM
Nice to see the team not panic and get good shots when the lead was cut to 2 or 3. Good win.

We get a massively talented, yet still under the radar UNLV team on Wednesday. Might have to change expectations on this season if we can win in what promises to be a very challenging environment. And it's gonna be on an ESPN channel of some kind. Hyped!

Rocker Ute
11-21-2017, 07:44 AM
I’ve got to admit I’m a bit surprised because of the wins over Ole Miss and Missouri. Two weeks ago I was talking to someone and we were both planning on this being a bit of a throwaway season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UtahsMrSports
11-21-2017, 08:04 AM
UNLV game will be another 10:30 MT start, but at least this time it will be on ESPN2.

Am I crazy to think that I see a little bit of Alex Jensen in Donnie Tillman's game?

UTEopia
11-21-2017, 08:07 AM
I’ve got to admit I’m a bit surprised because of the wins over Ole Miss and Missouri. Two weeks ago I was talking to someone and we were both planning on this being a bit of a throwaway season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocker - remember when we were 4-0 in football. Pump the brakes, a lot of games left to play.

Mormon Red Death
11-21-2017, 08:19 AM
Rocker - remember when we were 4-0 in football. Pump the brakes, a lot of games left to play.

that being said I think there is a decent chance we are undefeated going in to conference play.

DrumNFeather
11-21-2017, 08:46 AM
I only caught the first half, so perhaps it improved, but I was a bit concerned that our bigs got stuffed at the rim a few times...and in some cases didn't even make it to the rim because they brought the ball down to the guards level first and had it stolen. Catch the ball, put it in the hoop!

UBlender
11-21-2017, 08:57 AM
UNLV game will be another 10:30 MT start, but at least this time it will be on ESPN2.

Am I crazy to think that I see a little bit of Alex Jensen in Donnie Tillman's game?

I've been thinking the same thing but hesitated to say it. Donnie seems to have some of that DNA where as a freshman you can see him playing smart, tough, and making the right play 9 times out of 10.

SoCalPat
11-21-2017, 11:59 AM

That 4-0 FB start was largely a mirage based on the opposition we were playing. Ole Miss had two players chosen 2nd team preseason all-SEC in a league that cannibalizes itself in hoops like ours does in football. No, Ole Miss ain't Kentucky, but this is a win that will help us in March.

That we're getting production from Bibbs and Tillman so early, and Rawson has shown to be vastly improved, there's nothing wrong with a little exuberance early when one remembers how dreadful March and April were last year.

concerned
11-21-2017, 12:12 PM
That 4-0 FB start was largely a mirage based on the opposition we were playing. Ole Miss had two players chosen 2nd team preseason all-SEC in a league that cannibalizes itself in hoops like ours does in football. No, Ole Miss ain't Kentucky, but this is a win that will help us in March.

That we're getting production from Bibbs and Tillman so early, and Rawson has shown to be vastly improved, there's nothing wrong with a little exuberance early when one remembers how dreadful March and April were last year.

Last night and against Mizzou, we moved the ball around and found the open guy, penetrated, and played faster. it has been fun to watch. I was prepared to write off this year, but maybe not.

LA Ute
11-21-2017, 12:24 PM
Last night and against Mizzou, we moved the ball around and found the open guy, penetrated, and played faster. it has been fun to watch.

Agreed. I was very pleasantly surprised. Hadn't seen them play this year.

Scorcho
11-21-2017, 12:27 PM
and so far nobody has complained about inbound plays

Applejack
11-21-2017, 12:29 PM
and so far nobody has complained about inbound plays

I have. Just not publicly.

Rocker Ute
11-21-2017, 12:41 PM

I know, I'm not buying tickets to the NCAA tournament right now, but I honestly thought we were going to get drubbed by any marginally decent team this year. I had any school that wasn't a sub-directional school (Northwest College of Eastern Kentucky) chalked up as losses.

Speaking of which, I miss playing Athletes in Action. I always felt like I could skip church for the week after the halftime message.

USS Utah
11-21-2017, 04:30 PM

As Nimitz said to Turner, "Delete all after 'crazy.'"

Sorry, I couldn't resist.