PDA

View Full Version : MacKenzie Lueck

U-Ute
07-15-2019, 11:44 AM
What a strange story this has been.

The guy meets her, kills her, then buries her body up in Logan Canyon. Now they say they are finding things at the Jordan River.

https://kjzz.com/news/local/new-evidence-in-mackenzie-lueck-case-found-near-jordan-river-parkway

The suspect sounds like a real piece of work. Married, but his wife was never at his house...?

I'm really wondering what the story was with this guy and why he did this.

Diehard Ute
07-16-2019, 06:15 AM

The guy meets her, kills her, then buries her body up in Logan Canyon. Now they say they are finding things at the Jordan River.

https://kjzz.com/news/local/new-evidence-in-mackenzie-lueck-case-found-near-jordan-river-parkway

The suspect sounds like a real piece of work. Married, but his wife was never at his house...?

They were separated for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rocker Ute
07-16-2019, 01:38 PM

Sounds like a green card marriage.

UTEopia
07-17-2019, 08:11 AM
Someone told me she was on some on-line hookup site that appeals to older men. Is that accurate?

Dwight Schr-Ute
07-17-2019, 08:49 AM
Someone told me she was on some on-line hookup site that appeals to older men. Is that accurate?

According to reports, yes.

LA Ute
07-18-2019, 11:10 AM
According to reports, yes.

To me that makes the story even more tragic and sad. She was in my daughter's sorority, the same pledge class. They knew each other, and my daughter says everyone loved Kenzie.

U-Ute
07-18-2019, 02:15 PM
my daughter says everyone loved Kenzie.

That's what I heard. :rimshot:

Dwight Schr-Ute
07-18-2019, 03:36 PM

Dude.

Sullyute
07-19-2019, 10:40 AM

Yikes!

U-Ute
07-19-2019, 12:21 PM
Too soon?

ftrPtuqQUIZ5opePYS

LA Ute
07-19-2019, 03:12 PM
Too soon?

Um, this one might be a "never." I'm probably more sensitive than most because my daughter and Kenzie were friendly acquaintances and sorority sisters -- and the same age. We all know how foolish young people in their late teens and early 20s can be (and some of us have kids in that very age range). It appears that Kenzie may have been very foolish -- based on what we know about this, which certainly isn't everything. Whatever mistakes she made, she didn't deserve such a horrible fate. And she had parents who seem to be very good people and who loved her. So I'd really like to see us not making jokes about this one.

That said, go, and sin no more.