PDA

View Full Version : The Face-Off Appreciation Thread

Jarid in Cedar
02-26-2013, 10:23 PM
This is my favorite show on television. Maybe it is because last season's winner was from Shelley, ID....and I actually have been through that town. Maybe it is because of my affiliation for special effects. It is cool watching the characters that they can develop basically in 20 hours of work.

Anyone else follow this show?

Jarid in Cedar
02-26-2013, 10:33 PM
And finally, Autumn gets run off the show. She has been horrible the whole season.

Jarid in Cedar
08-26-2013, 12:21 AM
So, to continue my personal blog about Face-Off, this season, they brought back a host of contestants from prior seasons to compete with a group of new players. Predictably, the first two episodes resulted in a newbie going home. Curious to see if that trend is bucked Tuesday night on SyFy.

Applejack
08-26-2013, 08:36 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about the classic Travolta-Cage movie. DISAPPOINTED.

cald22well
08-26-2013, 10:22 AM
My girlfriend and I absolutely love this show. However, I am clearly no expert as I often disagree with the judges. It blows me away what they are able to create. What is your favorite to watch?

Jarid in Cedar
11-05-2013, 11:52 PM
So the season 4 finale was tonight. The finalists were Roy, Tate, and Laura. Laura was the winner which was appropriate as I think she was robbed in season 3.

Season 5 kicks off in January and I can't wait!