PDA

View Full Version : A few changes

Jarid in Cedar
03-02-2013, 11:54 PM
Now that we have had a little time to see how thing are working, I will be making some adjustments. I have merged the Fieldhouse and SOM forums, and there may be a few others that occur.

I have also added about 20 smilies. If there are others you would want, show them and I will see about adding them.

I will be working on a few different things, so if some things appear in different order, etc, than is why.

Jarid

wuapinmon
03-03-2013, 12:09 AM
I have had a little time to see how thing are working, I will be making some adjustments. I have merged the Fieldhouse and SOM forums, and there may be a few others that occur.

I have also added about 20 smilies. If there are others you would want, show them and I will see about adding them.

I will be working on a few different things, so if some things appear in different order, etc, than is why.

Jarid

The site's looking good. I like the new colors.

chrisrenrut
03-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Now that we have had a little time to see how thing are working, I will be making some adjustments. I have merged the Fieldhouse and SOM forums, and there may be a few others that occur.

Jarid

:highfive:
http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.php?68-Suggestions&p=971&viewfull=1#post971

LA Ute
03-03-2013, 11:48 AM
I thought the Field House photo was cool, but good decision anyway. :highfive:

wuapinmon
03-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Is there a way for individual users to lengthen the time between clicking something and timing out so that all threads go out of "new posts?"

wuapinmon
03-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Is there a way for individual users to lengthen the time between clicking something and timing out so that all threads go out of "new posts?"

bump

Jarid in Cedar
03-08-2013, 12:45 PM

I am not sure wuap. Is anyone else having this problem?

Devildog
03-08-2013, 02:34 PM
I am not sure wuap. Is anyone else having this problem?

The site does "time out" pretty fast. It logs me off when I'm reading and not posting. That is probably not what Waup is talking about though.

wuapinmon
03-08-2013, 03:39 PM
The site does "time out" pretty fast. It logs me off when I'm reading and not posting. That is probably not what Waup is talking about though.

Well, it doesn't log me out, but it does reset the threads pretty quickly. I think CUF gave you a half hour from your last click before it cycled out old threads. Right now, if I click New Posts, it seems like it only gives me 10 mins in between loading a page before all unread threads disappear from new posts. I just don't know if this is a user or a sysop setting.

Joe Public
03-08-2013, 03:42 PM

Same here.