PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know how the missionaries coming home might reflect in scholarships?

Mormon Red Death
03-23-2020, 12:12 PM
I don't think we have any basketball scholarships on mission besides falsev who was going to go.

For football I'm guessing we probably have 15 -20 that if they just suspend all missions are going to want to play. Anybody in the know about that?

UBlender
03-23-2020, 03:32 PM
I don't think we have any basketball scholarships on mission besides falsev who was going to go.

For football I'm guessing we probably have 15 -20 that if they just suspend all missions are going to want to play. Anybody in the know about that?

I count six missionaries who signed with Utah the last couple of years and were not previously expected back for the 2020 season. That includes four from previous classes who would have already gone out (Fanaika, Vaki, Pepa, Tafuna) and two who just signed and are still finishing high school (Moeai, Tanuvasa). There were a couple of others with mission talk (Togiai, Ritchie) where there was a chance they would play a year and then go.