PDA

View Full Version : How interested are you in the NCAA tournament?

Tacoma Ute
03-20-2013, 11:00 PM
I usually just watch the first weekend or two in hopes of seeing the little guys get some upsets.

Scratch
03-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Extremely passionately interested. I'll watch essentially every game (will skip a few minutes of a few games the first 2 days once they become blowouts). I take the next two days off work every year and absolutely love it.

Tacoma Ute
03-20-2013, 11:11 PM
Extremely passionately interested. I'll watch essentially every game (will skip a few minutes of a few games the first 2 days once they become blowouts). I take the next two days off work every year and absolutely love it.

I will be passionately interested the next 4 days and watch every game I can. I'll have a game on the TV, another on the monitor and another on the iPad if necessary. As the small schools fall out and it's mostly the Dukes, UNCs, Kansas, Ohio State, etc that are left I lose interest fast. I'm hoping someone like New Mexico or Belmont or Saint Louis make a deep run I'll keep watching enthusiastically.

hostile
03-20-2013, 11:23 PM
I'll watch as many games as I can, which usually translates to only a few. Tomorrow my wife has some board meeting so I took the afternoon off from work to watch our youngest son and the tournament. I really enjoy the first weekend.