PDA

View Full Version : Final Spring Scrimmage

codered
04-16-2013, 10:45 PM
I haven't been able to make it to the spring game for the last few years. I am going Saturday however. For those who know, which route would be best to take to avoid all the marathon obstacles and traffic? Also, what time should I head up and still expect to find decent parking?

TIA!

Diehard Ute
04-16-2013, 10:49 PM
I haven't been able to make it to the spring game for the last few years. I am going Saturday however. For those who know, which route would be best to take to avoid all the marathon obstacles and traffic? Also, what time should I head up and still expect to find decent parking?

TIA!

Unless you're planning on being there by 0900 the marathon shouldn't cause any issues.

The route has been changed this year, it ends in liberty park so coming through downtown will never be an issue. Use the freeways to get downtown or to foothill.

The race usually clears foothill by 0900 at the latest.

Devildog
04-17-2013, 04:28 AM
I'm planning on being there. Have to drive... Anybody know if we can we park in the stadium lot?

Bacana Ute
04-17-2013, 08:02 AM
The West Lot is where the Tailgate competition is going on, so I am assuming you won't be able to park in the West lot. As for the other lots, I haven't found anything, but I would assume normal Saturday parking regulations would apply.

UtahsMrSports
04-17-2013, 11:38 AM
The LDS institute parking lot is typically available. Decent walk, but not terrible. You can always ride Trax between the two if you want.

Jarid in Cedar
04-17-2013, 11:49 AM
The West Lot is where the Tailgate competition is going on, so I am assuming you won't be able to park in the West lot. As for the other lots, I haven't found anything, but I would assume normal Saturday parking regulations would apply.

thanks for the information, and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy .