PDA

View Full Version : season tickets

MountVanCott
04-25-2013, 06:58 AM
I posted this awhile ago but I'm looking for someone who would be willing to transfer 4 seats in my name. I want to take my kids to the game this year but don't have the funds to get 4 seats with the ticket request/crimson club. I will gladly pay the transfer fee. BM with any possible leads of anyone who might be able to help out

GarthUte
05-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Speaking of season tickets, if anyone is interested in using my season tickets this year, please boardmail me. I have two tickets which are for N25 Row 13 Seats 16&17.

We've had a bit of a setback financially this year and I really don't want to give them up permanently. The cost $360 total for both (7 games, I believe). I'll take care of the Crimson Club donation. It would be for this season only. The folks around us are good people and best of all, it's a part of the NEZ.

As I said, shoot me a boardmail for more info.

Garth

GarthUte
05-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Speaking of season tickets, if anyone is interested in using my season tickets this year, please boardmail me. I have two tickets which are for N25 Row 13 Seats 16&17.

We've had a bit of a setback financially this year and I really don't want to give them up permanently. The cost $360 total for both (7 games, I believe). I'll take care of the Crimson Club donation. It would be for this season only. The folks around us are good people and best of all, it's a part of the NEZ.

As I said, shoot me a boardmail for more info.

Garth

Tickets have been sold.

MountVanCott
05-17-2013, 12:59 PM
With just a few days left in the grace period to renew the tickets I thought that I would make another shameless plug to anyone not going to renew their tickets. I will gladly pay the transfer fee for the 4 tickets and if anyone wants to downgrade to two seats I will transfer those seats (N21) over without question. I know it's a long shot but it never hurts to ask.

mUUser
01-19-2015, 04:02 PM
My friend is a Missouri Tiger fan and has plans to retire near Columbia in several years. For a couple of years now he's made donations to the athletic program with the hopes of earning enough "points" to score good seats when the time comes. He'll continue to donate yearly but isn't at the level where he can buy the seats he wants.

My question is this: Does Utah football have the same sort of "points" system, or are good season tickets available pretty much every year to newcomers. I'd like to be 1/2 to 3/4 of the way up between the 35's -- somewhere around W11-13 or E35-36.

Would it make sense to donate liberally at this point knowing I can only make a few games each season, but progressing towards better seats, or would it be better to buy someone else's tickets until we move back to the area when I'd be able to immediately get good seats permanently.

Any advice/feedback is appreciated.

U-Ute
01-19-2015, 06:17 PM
tickets have been sold.

fresh meat for the nez!

Utah
01-25-2015, 09:50 AM
My friend is a Missouri Tiger fan and has plans to retire near Columbia in several years. For a couple of years now he's made donations to the athletic program with the hopes of earning enough "points" to score good seats when the time comes. He'll continue to donate yearly but isn't at the level where he can buy the seats he wants.

My question is this: Does Utah football have the same sort of "points" system, or are good season tickets available pretty much every year to newcomers. I'd like to be 1/2 to 3/4 of the way up between the 35's -- somewhere around W11-13 or E35-36.

Would it make sense to donate liberally at this point knowing I can only make a few games each season, but progressing towards better seats, or would it be better to buy someone else's tickets until we move back to the area when I'd be able to immediately get good seats permanently.

Any advice/feedback is appreciated.

Last I checked, there is a waiting list. A $1,500 donation on top of the Crimson Club donation guarantees you seats somewhere.

If the $1,500 doesn't scare you and you want good seats, I'd recommend getting season tickets asap, knowing the seats might suck your first couple of years. That way when you're ready, you will have moved up to where you want to be.

UTEopia
01-25-2015, 12:21 PM
Last I checked, there is a waiting list. A $1,500 donation on top of the Crimson Club donation guarantees you seats somewhere.

If the $1,500 doesn't scare you and you want good seats, I'd recommend getting season tickets asap, knowing the seats might suck your first couple of years. That way when you're ready, you will have moved up to where you want to be.

It also depends on how many seats you want. We have 6 seats and have wanted to move to a better area for years. It is very difficult to find that many seats together.

Diehard Ute
01-25-2015, 02:47 PM
It also depends on how many seats you want. We have 6 seats and have wanted to move to a better area for years. It is very difficult to find that many seats together.

We tried to add a 4th seat and the best we could do was getting a single ticket a few rows away. It's definitely tough.

LA Ute
01-25-2015, 03:03 PM
We tried to add a 4th seat and the best we could do was getting a single ticket a few rows away. It's definitely tough.

Yep. We had 2, than got 2 more very far away from the first pair. After a few years the 4 are only two rows apart, but i don't know if they'll ever be all together.

Utah
01-25-2015, 06:52 PM
What everyone said. If you want 6 tickets together in a semi good location in 10 years, you'd better start now.