PDA

View Full Version : Freaky Girl here

Freaky Girl
02-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Graduated from The BYU in '94. Converted to the Utes after going to Utah basketball games with my boyfriend (now husband), and then introducing myself to Rick Majerus when I was volunteering at The Little America during the 2002 Olympics. Our first meeting is a great story of chocolate malts, a dead car battery, midnight Krispy Kreme run, and was the start of an amazing friendship. My husband Matt and I have had season football tickets for ten years and travel to some of the away games. I was a moderator at uf.n and am lucky to have met so many great friends there. Looking forward to the new board! Thanks for the invite.

LA Ute
02-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Graduated from The BYU in '94. Converted to the Utes after going to Utah basketball games with my boyfriend (now husband), and then introducing myself to Rick Majerus when I was volunteering at The Little America during the 2002 Olympics. Our first meeting is a great story of chocolate malts, a dead car battery, midnight Krispy Kreme run, and was the start of an amazing friendship. My husband Matt and I have had season football tickets for ten years and travel to some of the away games. I was a moderator at uf.n and am lucky to have met so many great friends there. Looking forward to the new board! Thanks for the invite.

Freaky, all I can say about you joining us here is WOOT! Thanks for coming and classing up the joint. Good times ahead!

SoCalCoug
02-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Why can I not resist clicking on a thread that says "Freaky Girl here"?

NorthwestUteFan
02-20-2013, 10:30 AM
Why can I not resist clicking on a thread that says "Freaky Girl here"?

1) You are a straight man.

2) According to many reports, Freaky Girl is just as awesome IRL as is her moniker.

Welcome, Freaky!

OrangeUte
02-20-2013, 10:34 AM
welcome to UB5, Freaky Girl!

LA Ute
02-20-2013, 10:55 AM
1) You are a straight man.

2) According to many reports, Freaky Girl is just as awesome IRL as is her moniker.

Welcome, Freaky!

She is much more awesome in real life. I hope you get to meet Freaky someday at a UB5 convention.

UtahDan
02-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Welcome. Ute women rule (I married one). I would LOVE it if we had robust female participation here.

GarthUte
02-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Good to see you here Freaky.

Freaky Girl
02-21-2013, 12:07 PM
UB5 convention? lol Count us in. Anyone else going to the Crimson Club Hall of Fame Dinner on April 22?