PDA

View Full Version : Quinton Pedroza dismissed from the team...

GarthUte
06-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Pedroza gone. (http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865581889/Quinton-Pedroza-dismissed-from-Utah-Utes-football-team.html)

SeattleUte
06-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Our highest rated recruit ever per ESPN.

LA Ute
06-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Ratings aside, his on-field performance was still waiting to happen. I like the way KW just acts, rather than pontificating about priorities.

SoCalPat
06-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Ratings aside, his on-field performance was still waiting to happen. I like the way KW just acts, rather than pontificating about priorities.

Lots of potential, counted on to contribute yet given the boot without any appearance of previous trouble (no suspensions, appearances in police blotters, etc.). Would really like to know what happened with Pedroza for such an outcome to happen.

GarthUte
06-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Lots of potential, counted on to contribute yet given the boot without any appearance of previous trouble (no suspensions, appearances in police blotters, etc.). Would really like to know what happened with Pedroza for such an outcome to happen.

I have to admit that I'm curious about what happened. When a kid who'd had troubles in the past is tossed for undisclosed reasons, we can pretty much make educated guesses about it most likely being the kid didn't change his behavior. But never any known previous trouble? My best guess would be something rather egregious. But then speculation can run rampant and I don't want to do that.

Applejack
06-19-2013, 06:30 PM

This sucks. I was really high on Pedroza. On the bright side, I guess burning his redshirt doesn't look as troubling in hindsight.